Membership has responsibilities.
- The firm is to be committed to the minority-purchasing program
- The company will design a written minority-purchasing program (NCMSDC will furnish suggested program on request)
- A qualified representative shall be appointed to represent the company at NCMSDC council meetings and related activities
- Alternate representatives shall be designated when the named representative is unable to attend
- Members will attend the Annual Meeting of Members and participate in electing members to the board of directors
- The firm is to make confidential reports on an annual basis as requested by the Minnesota Minority Supplier Development Council (NCMSDC) on dollar purchases from minority companies
- The company shall pay annual dues as set by the board of directors
- Each member is entitled and encouraged to vote at membership meetings – each member is entitled to one vote
Sign up now to become an NCMSDC corporate member.